Monday, November 12, 2012

COMPUTER START UP PROBLEMS.

     Have you ever experienced some start-up problems on your computer?. Perhaps you felt so annoyed as you didn't know what is the real cause of your computer not to start normally, here are some clues;
Let us first know what’s that real you experienced



Ø My computer displayed a blue window before it automatically shut down.
Ø My computer shuts down automatically after been used for some few hours or minutes.
Ø My computer do not start normally, it displays unfamiliar messages when booting.
Ø I don’t know what happened to my computer, it does not start normally.
Ø I don’t know what to do with the “safe mode and start up repair” messages displayed on my computer.
Ø My computer does not start up.
Ø I do not see the power-flash lights displayed on my computer, it does not start at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment